Posting on Substack

Forum rules
Be kind, no personal attacks (unless it's against a Democrat), please don't use the f-word, GD-word, or c-word. 1st report = reprimand, 2nd report = kicked of board for 2 weeks, 3rd report = banned from board.
claireokc

Posting on Substack

Post by claireokc »

As the face of social media changes almost daily, there have sprung up a couple of places to post that are friendlier than others. Facebook, Instagram, Patreon, and of course, Google have all indicated such topics as vaccination choice, election integrity, and parental discussion and choice in school boards as being classified as homeland terrorists and, therefore worthy of complete obliteration and canceling.

But a few have popped up, and one most unlikely but very welcomed is Twitter. I was on Twitter the night of the Pelosi break-in, and it was reported exactly as it went down (which the latest police cams show). Just as remarkable is the tolerance for fact and real truth - and holding the standard evenly between political views. So that a consistently false reporting account on the left is blocked/canceled, as much as one on the right.

So I've started posting on Substack, and you can find that here.

There are also some other Oklahoma podcasts and blogs that are equally as informative.
V1SUT
David Arnett

I saw this last author on American Leaders with Jan Jekielek, Sr. Editor, The Epoch Times, and was completely taken by his analysis of the woke philosophy which gives us a lot of information on how to combat this ideology. He writes a blog on Substack that I like a lot.
Wokal Distance
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson