What A Lot of Folks Don't Realize About Trump

Discussion of current events and news.
Forum rules
NO PROFANITY, be civil and be friendly. Disagree on content, no personal attacks, no name-calling (unless it's a Democrat).
1st report = reprimand, and warning
2nd report = removed from board for 2 weeks
3rd report = banned from board
claireokc

What A Lot of Folks Don't Realize About Trump

Post by claireokc »

Trump made his money in the real estate business in New York City. The city is fraught with mob workers, union workers, bankers and city hall. All of them are used to being paid off. But what happens when it's all above board? Well, suddenly you become suspect, and the first thing your enemies want to do is to get you corralled so they can control you so an investigation is in order...and then another...and then another...and then another.

So Trump is one of these guys who has had investigations in and out of every orifice in his entire company and no one has found anything - no pee-tape, no collusion with foreign countries, no payoffs, nothing. If a guy can develop a lot of buildings in Manhattan and can survive the examination of umpteen enemies and competitors, then how does the nation's DOJ think they can find anything? Because that's how the liberals think. They know they are guilty of all sorts of shenanigans, so they naturally believe that there is something there - deep down deep inside - there has to be something there. They simply don't think like the rest of the world that has to work for a living.

"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson
Breezy

Re: What A Lot of Folks Don't Realize About Trump

Post by Breezy »

I have seen information that he was asked to run for President by our military. They knew he could not be bought and that he loved America and the American people. I never paid any attention to politics until he came into office. I was asleep to what was going on in American politics and the corruption in DC. I am awake but I can't seem to wake up my friends, they think I am crazy. They still trust oiur government.