[PREMIERING 7:30pm ET] Colin Wright: Why I Chose Career Suicide and Spoke Out Against Gender Ideology and CRT

claireokc

[PREMIERING 7:30pm ET] Colin Wright: Why I Chose Career Suicide and Spoke Out Against Gender Ideology and CRT

Post by claireokc »

This episode will premiere on Tues. May 10 at 7:30 p.m. ET.     “I just couldn’t deal with the fact that I’d be potentially teaching my work on collective behavior in social spiders or wasp personalities when half my class might not even know what a male and female is or might not even be convinced that those are even real biological categories.” I sit down with Colin Wright, an evolutionary biologist and founding editor of Reality’s Last Stand. His cartoon about his sense of alienation from the left went viral after it was retweeted by Elon Musk. He explains why gender ideology is so damaging to society, and how he sees universities using compliance with diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) ideology to determine hiring, promotions, and tenure. ...

Source: https://www.theepochtimes.com/colin-wri ... 55677.html
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson