Shen Yun Connects With the Human Aspiration for Life and Joy, Says Calgary Patron

claireokc

Shen Yun Connects With the Human Aspiration for Life and Joy, Says Calgary Patron

Post by claireokc »

CALGARY, Canada—Andy Kapusi, an aviation consultant and technical asset manager, was highly impressed by the beauty of Shen Yun Performing Arts after attending the matinee performance at Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary on April 17. “I thought it was absolutely stunning. The color coordination … the performance, the music, everything was excellent. Very lovely. I really enjoyed it,” he said. Based in New York, Shen Yun is the world’s premier classical Chinese dance company. The production showcases a live orchestra and solo performances, and depicts story-based dance pieces that tell tales spanning from ancient times to the modern day. “I’ve always admired ancient Chinese history, personally. And I think in the light of present-day events, … it’s very important to reclaim some of that, as much as possible,” said Mr. Kapusi. ...

Source: https://www.theepochtimes.com/shen-yun- ... 10391.html
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson