10 Ways to Stay Safe When Selling Your Home

claireokc

10 Ways to Stay Safe When Selling Your Home

Post by claireokc »

Dear Monty: I recently listed my home for sale. There have been several showings. Yesterday I had a showing that made me worry about safety. A couple came through with their agent. I thought it was unusual the way they looked at the house. While the agent asked me questions, they took it upon themselves to walk through the house. I felt like the agent was trying to keep me occupied. The couple split up and went in different directions. Within just a few minutes, they reappeared and went into the living room together. The husband seemed to be checking the window locks. They came back to their agent and said they were ready to leave. I went back through to check the house, and the cabinet over the bathroom sink was ajar. I know it was closed earlier. When I called my agent, she said the couple’s agent was a co-broker, and she did not know who the people were. Then she brushed off my concerns. This incident makes me feel unsafe, like they were casing the house. What can I do to prevent a reoccurrence and feel safe in my own home?...

Source: https://www.theepochtimes.com/10-ways-t ... 86034.html
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson