The Death Cult Lurking Within the Progressive Movement

claireokc

The Death Cult Lurking Within the Progressive Movement

Post by claireokc »

Commentary The clash between pro-life and pro-abortion Americans raises an important question: Is a legal green light for a mother to abort her fetus under certain circumstances the only exception to the principle that every innocent individual (i.e., every person who has not committed heinous crimes against others) has an inherent right to life that no other person may legally violate? At the moment, that seems to be the case. Of growing concern, though, are vocal and increasingly aggressive elements within the progressive movement who seem ready to go beyond snuffing out babies to snuffing out adults whom they hate. I am not suggesting that a majority of those favoring unlimited abortion want to weaken the laws forbidding the murder of human beings outside the womb. I am saying, though, that the pro-choice position puts its adherents on a slippery slope: If society condones the destruction of the most innocent and helpless among us (babies in the womb) it should not be surprising if some of those holding that belief push the envelope and begin to devise rationalizations for terminating the lives of humans outside of the womb. And where are such “pro-death” ideas percolating today? Within the illiberal progressive movement....

Source: https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-death ... 84237.html
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson