’I Was Just Happy We Were All Alive’: Mom Delivers Triplets at 45 During Medically-Induced Coma

claireokc

’I Was Just Happy We Were All Alive’: Mom Delivers Triplets at 45 During Medically-Induced Coma

Post by claireokc »

After battling infertility for six years, an Australian woman was overjoyed to conceive triplets at 44, but suffered a seizure just seven weeks before her due date. She was rushed to the hospital and placed in a medically-induced coma. Leonie Fitzgerald, now 47, has no recollection of the birth of her babies. Leonie lives in the city of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia, with her husband, Peter, 52. After a “long, frustrating, and a little heartbreaking” period with infertility, it was confirmed that Leonie was pregnant with triplets in January 2020, after her third round of IVF. (Courtesy of Leonie Fitzgerald/The Business of Triplets) The couple were in shock when they learned they were expecting three kids. “We were hoping for one, knew two might be a possibility as we’d put two embryos in, but had never even thought about three,” Leonie told The Epoch Times....

Source: https://www.theepochtimes.com/i-was-jus ... 12922.html
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson