Senator Johnson's hearing on Monday, January 24, 2022

Discussion of current events and news.
Forum rules
NO PROFANITY, be civil and be friendly. Disagree on content, no personal attacks, no name-calling (unless it's a Democrat).
1st report = reprimand, and warning
2nd report = removed from board for 2 weeks
3rd report = banned from board
claireokc

Senator Johnson's hearing on Monday, January 24, 2022

Post by claireokc »

Most of this is from this site, but here are a few videos to share about the condition of our medical establishment in the US Today. Senator Johnson should receive a huge award if not massive accolades for his courage.

On all of these Twitter feeds, you can always click the name at the top and go through their profile on Twitter to get more - much, much more. Ron Johnson is killing them with irrefutable facts and figures. This is all very important information.

"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson
OU Chinaman

Re: Senator Johnson's hearing on Monday, January 24, 2022

Post by OU Chinaman »

...I'm so glad I chose to forego this particular Covid "vaccine"! Did take a pneumonia vaccine about a year ago.

Fairly certain I had the virus, first of Dec. (likely the Omicron variant) and the symptoms were nausea and a headache, 24 hour fever, and lack of energy.
Missed 1 day of work. Felt ill for 5 days.
Fully recovered now.
And feel even better about my decision to reject the shot & allowing my own immune system to develop anti-bodies.

Good info, Claire.
walt

Post by walt »

OU Chinaman wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:06 am ...I'm so glad I chose to forego this particular Covid "vaccine"! Did take a pneumonia vaccine about a year ago.

Fairly certain I had the virus, first of Dec. (likely the Omicron variant) and the symptoms were nausea and a headache, 24 hour fever, and lack of energy.
Fully recovered now.
And feel even better about my decision to reject the shot & allowing my own immune system to develop anti-bodies.

Good info, Claire.
Chinaman, I think there will be a great deal more of us who will refuse any future vaccines.
claireokc

Post by claireokc »

I wish I would have been that smart. I really regret taking the vaccine and will refuse any booster. With this hearing and more news like this getting out more and more, it's clear the vaccine never did what it was promised to do. Of course, you know your natural antibodies are the best. Both Walt and I have been through the Homeycorn (aka Omnicron) cycle, and now have antibodies better than what was shot into our arms. I feel horribly betrayed by the FDA, CDC, NIH, and basically any government official who says anything about another vaccine.

OU Chinaman wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:06 am ...I'm so glad I chose to forego this particular Covid "vaccine"! Did take a pneumonia vaccine about a year ago.

Fully recovered now.
And feel even better about my decision to reject the shot & allow my own immune system to develop anti-bodies.

Good info, Claire.
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson