Catherine Herridge Is At it Again!

Discussion of current events and news.
Forum rules
NO PROFANITY, be civil and be friendly. Disagree on content, no personal attacks, no name-calling (unless it's a Democrat).
1st report = reprimand, and warning
2nd report = removed from board for 2 weeks
3rd report = banned from board
claireokc

Catherine Herridge Is At it Again!

Post by claireokc »

Oh boy - more goodies from Catherine Herridge's Twitter Feed. Kash Patel said something about this on his show on EpochTV. Yeah, it's behind a paywall, but honestly, the cost is so little for what you get. I adore Jan Jekielek's American Thought Leaders and Lee Smith's (he's the guy who wrote the book on Devin Nunes and his famous "Nunes Letter" which turned out to be partly false because what was in the letter was true, however, it was only the tip of the iceberg and the truth was far worse than "the letter"), Lee's Smith's show is Over the Target. There's also a wonderful program "Truth Over News" from Jeff Carlson and Hans Mahncke, who I have never heard of before, but an excellent subjects and explained in a way that I can actually understand them. This is also Kash's modus operadi, to explain it for we lay folks out here in the hinterlands working to make sure the gov has enough money to give away to anyone who's not an American! :frustrated: Anyway, Catherine is at it again!!!

"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson