Union College Student Booted for Rejecting Vaccine Booster After Having Serious Side Effects

claireokc

Union College Student Booted for Rejecting Vaccine Booster After Having Serious Side Effects

Post by claireokc »

A pre-med biology and Spanish language student of Union College in Upstate New York was unenrolled and given 3 days to pack up and leave for refusing to get a COVID booster shot, after she experienced serious adverse reactions from a second Pfizer vaccine jab. Diamond Puentes values her education a lot, she is a first-generation student who comes from a low-income household and was on an academic scholarship. “I had no prior health issues before the vaccine. After getting it, I had side effects immediately. I ended up in the ER and I continue to have symptoms since then. And so when the school mandated the booster, I was reluctant to get it. I sent the school out an email letting them know my concerns: ‘I ended up in the ER, I’m still sick from it.’ I sent my paperwork from the ER, they denied that. I talked to my doctor, my doctor told me it was ‘ill-advised’ [to get the booster], nothing that I was saying was going to be accepted by the school,” Puentes told The Epoch Times, audibly distressed. ...

Source: https://www.theepochtimes.com/union-col ... 43554.html
"America needs a brushfire, a moral and spiritual brushfire. And brushfires burn from the bottom up." ~ Bob Woodson